jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Custom Order for Amber using Tomoe River paper

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you another custom order I recently made. For this one, I was asked a full leather in a Gatz' Ethiopian style. It is approximately 21 x 15 cm and it has 400 pages (800 counting both sides) of cream Tomoe River paper.



She wanted the word "Davis" blind tooled on the bottom right.


Also, she asked for an elastic band.


For the part of the inside of the covers I used paste paper that I made.


Finally, I made a box for her to keep the journal. For the box I used red cloth and the same paste paper for the top of the box, so it combined with the journal. The inside of the box has red velvet, so it gets a soft touch.




I hope she likes it when she gets it!



Thanks for reading!!


Anna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario