jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Méliès in a journal - Méliès encuadernado







I made this beautiful journal for my boyfriend, who is very fond of the origins of the cinema. I specially chose this paper because of the image of the "Man in the Moon" from the film by George Méliès.
The journal is 21x15 cm (8x6 in). I used a Graphic45 paper (from the collection "Curtain Call") for the front cover and the inside of both covers. For the back cover I just used black fabric.

Hice esta hermosa libreta para mi novio, ya que le encantan las películas de los orígenes del cine. Escogí este papel especialment por la imagen procedente de la película "Hombre en la Luna" de George Méliès.
La libreta hace 21x15 cm. Utilicé papel de la colección "Curtain Call" de Graphic45 para la portada y el interior de las tapas. Para la tapa posterior simplemente utilicé tela negra.

2 comentarios: